Tuesday, May 8, 2012

If it's Tuesday, this must be Belgium

Still on the job hunt.  I've applied to several postings in Orange County as well as San Diego this week but no response yet.  I spoke to one of my employment reps today and told her to keep on the lookout for secretarial-only jobs.. nothing paralegal.  Employers want paralegals who can hit the ground running .. I certainly can't. I have a certificate which means I'm trainable.  That's essentially all it's good for.  Shouldawouldacoulda moment.. I so wish I'd have done another program when I was collecting unemployment... don't know in which direction I would have gone, but it's too late now.  I suspect all 6 of us who were using federal funding would say the same thing.  I had fun, I came out of the program with very good friends but the program itself was useless.

Now on to the book edits.

No comments:

Post a Comment