This morning, I packed up my clothes and personal items, loaded everything into Rubi and took off from Linda's house. She signed on to letting me stay for two weeks in the beginning, but it has dragged on to three. Not sure if she realized the brevity of what I was telling her .. that no one I know offered to let me stay with them during this transition. The job in Carlsbad was supposed to pan out .. it didn't though and that threw a wrench into everything. I knew I couldn't work with that guy so why make myself sicker? I was hoping Stacy would let me stay with her in Encinitas .. big house, but lots of family coming to visit as well. I'm relegated to a hotel for a few days and then my car. Man, this feels really weird.
Of course, leaving Linda's house today means that I'm now homeless. I had asked Donna to put me up for awhile but she has friends and family coming for extended stays so that's out. I talked to Danny yesterday and Brenda but haven't heard back from either. No idea if Seth has plans for Mother's Day tomorrow but I'll have to tell him sooner or later that I'm now living in my car. He was right after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment