So I've been at the library for two hours plugged into their wi-fi. Watched Obama's campaign launch from Ohio (streamed online) and then spent about an hour-ish editing the book. I need to print all the pages to see what I have and lay them out so I can make sense of what I've written, if there is indeed any sense to be made. Seems I've duplicated thoughts, same idea written in a different way in different sections. I drive myself a little nuts. A.D.D. I suspect. At 20 cents a page, my 50 pages would cost $10 to print here. Eeesh!
I decided this morning to write the book in first person. It's my story after all. I do have snippets of other people's experiences to add, but by and large, it's my story. There's a possibility that I haven't finished this book because writing it makes me sad at what I've lost. I feel the need to get it out there, though, so that other people can know there's someone else suffering the way they are... especially older people. This last 3 years has absolutely sucked!
No comments:
Post a Comment